Update on Elsevier Subscription

Purdue University has renegotiated the multi-campus subscription deal with the large publisher Elsevier. Here at Purdue Fort Wayne, we will maintain access to journal content representing 85% of the usage we currently see on a regular basis, which includes all the high-use titles for our research areas. Journal content representing the other 15% of usage will be available through Document Delivery Services (DDS) at no additional cost to PFW students, faculty, and staff. This change will have minimal impact on day-to-day access. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your liaison librarian for more information.

Advertisement

What are your thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s